Remembering the Massacre of 34 American Sailors, by Israel on June 8, 1967. (Survivors tell their Story) – Students of the Hermetic Sciences
Play Video

To the American Patriots, the section (32:32-33:14) of this video, will make your blood boil…

even more than it already is.

Do you believe Israel’s version or the Liberty survivors version? Live

Michael
Michael
June 16, 2021 8:26 am
phoenix
phoenix
June 18, 2021 1:58 pm

if you gave the human soul/astral body electric fluid would it become a poltergeist and give you super strengh?

Michael
Michael
June 30, 2021 4:51 am
Simeon
Simeon
July 6, 2021 1:25 am

Hello brother I know you are a busy man but I have tried to contact you via email and received no response, I am I dire need of help. I’ve been suffering from insomnia/sleeplessness for 5 years. I think you might be able to help me,I’m willing to pay for your services. if you think can help me please contact me simzj16@gmail.com

Simeon
Simeon
July 10, 2021 6:28 pm
Reply to  faustia

I was thinking more along the lines of you could induce me into sleep with your powers/abilities by projecting the magnetic fluid via a webcam or something lol, if it works on humans too like Kanzawa Senseis, thank you for your response though, I will try and see if it helps, I have tried various things including chamomile tea and it didn’t help much. I have yet to try valerian root but I will try it

Thanks again

Simeon
Simeon
July 16, 2021 11:37 pm
Reply to  faustia

That’s fair enough brother

Michael
Michael
July 16, 2021 4:10 am
Reply to  Simeon

You can attempt to contact Guohui Liu (in Portland, OR) and see if there is a doctor he knows near to where you are who could help you. He is considered one of the best Chinese medicine doctors in the world. For Classical Chinese medicine herbalism you would definitely need to meet with someone in person and NOT simply be given a formula (like in Traditional Chinese Medicine). I hope this can help you. I’ve had moxibustion and acupuncture and both of these have helped me with sleep and I know these treatments combined with herbalism can potentially be extremely… Read more »

Simeon
Simeon
July 16, 2021 11:33 pm
Reply to  Michael

Thank you brother you’ve been very helpful.
God bless you.

Jean
Jean
July 7, 2021 9:20 pm

How do you create the astral tube? Faustia what is your step by step process?How do you accumulate and project the magnetic fluid?We all wanna know . I think it’s time. Do we have to show worthiness to know it?

June Moon
June Moon
July 18, 2021 7:56 pm
Reply to  faustia

Fasutia how do you create astral tube

Alucard
Alucard
July 23, 2021 11:54 pm
Reply to  faustia

Faustia what are vampires?you said they exist.Do they exist and do they display some of the common abilities of vampires from TV?Also can you use ectoplasm as like a exoskeleton to become different things like a ectoplasmic materialized skeleton of a wolf or wings. What is ectoplasm anyway and what books or methods are there to produce it?

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x